Worth waking up at 4

Not quite a morning person, but I am in Cappadocia, how could I miss riding the balloons and seeing all the naturally-...



Not quite a morning person, but I am in Cappadocia, how could I miss riding the balloons and seeing all the naturally-made beauty of its landscape?  So the decision is made! Get up at 4 and get on a balloon!




First suggestion: Stay at least 2 nights in Cappadocia and plan to get on a balloon on your first morning. 

Second suggestion: Pray.Yes I mean it! PRAY! Because even in April which is the perfect month to get on these circle-looking flying machine, you may risk encountering bad weather and missing the chance to get on them...
  



 but luckily enough,  here is the beauty that I have seen with my own eyes...

 Visit the Balloons service company: www.atmosferballoons.com 

Adventure await

Wild World Vibes


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Flickr Images

Follow us on Bloglovin'

Follow