Berlin in 24 hours

Berlin can offer the most significant memories, however, I was only allowed one day  to explore this historic city.  24 hours is ha...




Berlin can offer the most significant memories, however, I was only allowed one day to explore this historic city. 24 hours is hardly enough time to scratch the surface on the sites and treasures of this city, but I made the best of my time by planning my tour of the city beginning at 'Checkpoint Charlie'. Traveling counterclockwise, I walked along the 'East Side Gallery' to 'Alexanderplatz', then continued on to 'Unter den Linden Road', passing 'Berlin Dom' until arriving at 'Brandenburger Tor', then  concluded my adventure by absorbing German history at Holocaust Memorial.

Walking back to my starting point, I took a quick stop at a city beach bar called Charlie's beach where whoop whoop ice cream was sold... a cool way to end a very cool day.












Besides typical chilling at the beach, spending summertime in a big city is a good idea too. It is sunny and lively here. I totally agree what Hiroshi Motomura said; 'Berlin combines the culture of New York, the traffic system of Tokyo, the nature of Seattle, and the historical treasures of, well, Berlin.' because Berlin provides me the various cravings I was looking for e.g. historical recall, city beach bar, and street art. 

Adventure awaits!

Wild World Vibes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Flickr Images

Follow us on Bloglovin'

Follow